Tuesday 27 July 2010

Start of the Summer Holidays

Managed to photograph a few layouts I've done lately although as its pouring with rain at the moment had to do them inside so they are not too great.  The first layout is using Echo Park Summertime papers and photos of me taken at Castle Howard a few weeks ago.   The second layout of Lucy is a scraplift taken from April's Scrapbook Trends magazine, I loved  to be able to use all the journalling stamps I seem to have accumulated!!  The third layout was okay until I decided to use a glimmermist on it and it came out in big clumps so have technically ruined it.  The papers are the new Echo Park Life is Good range, the colours are alot brighter in real life.

Another visit to the hospital with Kimberley today, more physio on her back and more exercises given to her to do at home, we think the cause could be that Kim is very flexible and her muscles are 'wobbly' so she has to try and strengthen her stomach muscles to help her back!! 

Got a busy two days on Thursday and Friday working so have tomorrow to do some more crafting!!  Got some more layouts I want to do, need  to finish my York mini book, got a Cath Kidston bag to sew together and a few more things to finish.

No comments: