Tuesday 3 August 2010

Crafting

As we had abit of a miserable weekend weather wise I managed to spend some time in my craft room and put together some layouts and some cards.  The layouts were done using some ideas from here, Create 10 a layout class that kick started me as I was running out of ideas!!!  They were all about using up your leftover papers which was excellent for me as I do have alot of them!!  The cards are a mixture some using the Born to Shop decoupage sheets which I've never done before (and cheated as you just pushed them out!!!).  Born to Shop used to do a range of mugs with all different occupations on, I'm looking for one with Librarian on so if anyone has seen them please let me know.  The 'smile' card was produced by using Photoshop brushes on PSE7 and printed and cut out.

Back soon with some more photos!!

No comments: