Tuesday 22 September 2009

Autumn

Autumn is officially upon us and so far this week we've had lovely sunny days. This morning was gorgeous on our walk across the heather and got a few lovely photos using a different lens I'm trying out which I borrowed from my Father in Law!!! Its a 28-135mm and is light enough for me to carry about and use without a tripod. Work today, at least its nice and sunny!!! City tomorrow. Must go get Alex a little something for his birthday which is this Sunday. He wants some driving lessons so we will buy him a course of those when he's ready but he must have something to open on the day!!! We've allowed him to have a party here on Saturday night, about 20+ teenagers coming along. Neil, Kim, Lucy and I are going to stay at my Mums as alot of them will sleep on the floor Saturday night!!! And it gives them the morning to tidy the place up!!!


No comments: