Saturday 4 September 2010

Mornings are getting colder!

I've noticed the difference in the mornings this week when going out with Lucy its definitely getting abit nippier and need a cardi on!!  Unfortunately it means more of these which are lovely to take photos of but not nice when you walk into them!  I walk around with a stick  waving it in front of me hoping to get the cobwebs before they get me, if anyone ever sees me they must think I'm mad!!




On the Big Huge Labs site you can change your photos into all sorts of different things and one of them was to make your photos into Trading Cards so I couldn't resist.  I made three to start with to do a layout with but am liking the idea now for a little mini book with all the other zoo photos I've got from this year's visit and one a couple of years ago.

No comments: