Monday 3 August 2009

Still Summer!!

Here in Norfolk we are still having a summer even though we get some rain now and then when its not its been lovely and sunny. Yesterday was gorgeous so Neil and I took Lucy on one of our long walks along the river at Buxton which took us pass the church and Buxton Mill.

After a quick lunch we then had some boring chores to do like going to the supermarket, The Range, Staples etc then back home for me to start working on my printers tray. Will put some piccies of that up in a minute.

Today is another gorgeous day. Kim has gone into the city to the pictures, Alex is now going out. I've put all the washing out and done the ironing - can you believe i've ironed 36 t-shirts this morning!! I've got a long list of jobs to do today (or this week!) so must get on.

No comments: