Sunday 26 July 2009

Joint Effort!


Jane and I put together our cork mini books we bought from Indigo Mill for the great price of £3.25, bargain. We made ours a little bit different though! We covered the front and back covers with some great calico material we got from our local craft shop, bit of double sided tape, sewing round the edges and viola a great looking book.

We are off to Great Yarmouth today to have a look around the shops and maybe get a few photos!!

Will leave you with this photo of a deer I saw yesterday. (click for closer view).

2 comments:

Chell said...

Cool cover's on the corkie!!!

Just love 'em, I had fun with corkie album too!!!! think I'm liking cork way to much at the mo....

Chell said...

Cool cover's on the corkie!!!

Just love 'em, I had fun with corkie album too!!!! think I'm liking cork way to much at the mo....