Thursday 28 May 2009

Thursday

The week is going so quickly! Yesterday was spent in Thetford Forest with Lucy. I took Alex and three of his friends to the Combat Paintballing place and they were in there for four hours, an hour more than they thought or thought to tell me! Fortunately I have a dog that likes going for walks and the place was smack in the middle of the forest so walk we did! Unfortunately the weather was abit miserable, spitting with rain and windy for alot of the time but I had my flask of coffee and a book (inbetween walks!). I wasn't allowed to take any photos of Alex and his mates so got nothing to show you.

In yesterdays local newspaper, the Eastern Daily Press, I had one of my photos printed in the EDP2 section! I entered a few photos into their 2009 Naturewatch Photography Competition and they printed some of the entries so far!!! Mine is the big bird taken at Pensthorpe last week.




Not been very productive scrapbooking wise this last week or so. I've finished this layout but feel there is something missing, needs something to bring it together so if anyone has any ideas let me know!! The flowers at the bottom were stamped onto kraft cardstock (Stampin Up stamps + others) and then coloured.

1 comment:

Jane said...

go you!!!! thats superb!!!!!!!!!