Thursday 9 April 2009

Sunshine has gone!

Well, that didn't last long! Hopefully its just a little blip and the sunshine and warm weather will replace the rain. Yesterday I managed to finish off a mini book that I started weeks ago for a class at the club. The journalling items are from a download I purchased from Kim Archer's website to help the Victorian Bushfire Appeal in Australia. Note the little bit of hand stitching on there!!! I also finished a mini album all about Kim! This was done using some blank CD holders that a friend, Juliet, gave me and I used the bind it all to put four of them together. The papers are by K&Co and I love them, will take some piccies of the inside as soon as theres enough light!! I also put together a book which I've called my A-Z of Everything and have put in there lots of journalling tags, postcards etc that I've had leftover from things. Its going to be a real mix and match book, anything will go!!

The Easter weekend is nearly upon us. Good Friday tomorrow, weather permitting it will be a nice walk with Neil and Lucy and then a visit to see my Nan in the city.

No comments: