Wednesday 19 January 2011

A Quiet Day at Home

I had planned a day of going into the city but didn't feel upto it today, been suffering with a headache since about last Friday so decided a day at home was in order.  So after some housework (does it never end?!!) I spent time in my craft room today.  Managed to finish TWO scrapbooking layouts.  The first one is of Kim taken at Xmas and some Glitz papers and embellishments.

The second one is a 8.5x11 size layout using photos taken at Cromer beach last weekend, a part of the layout was taken from the December issue of Scrapbook etc magazine.

I've also taken a photo of my 'photo wall' as you can see i'm waiting for one more of my photos to be put up but can't decide which one to enlarge.  The other photo is of my windowsill which seems to be getter fuller and fuller!!

No comments: