Wednesday 13 October 2010

Pink Wellies & A Layout!!

Its that time of year again when the wellies make an appearance and I've been wearing Kim's pink ones lately as they fit better than mine!!  Autumn is definitely here and the leaves are now starting to turn colour and fall off.

Neil has this week off and in between doing things like trying to see whats wrong with my dryer, trimming Lucy, doing the garden, we have been out to the Aylsham Auction.  There were a couple of boxes of stuff that included a couple of vintage  cameras that I was after so we hung about for nearly two hours for our lots to come up but unfortunately I didn't win them.  One of them went for £48.00 which I wasn't paying so will try again another day.

Actually did a 12x12 layout at the weekend, don't seem to have too much time to scrapbook at the moment but did this one using an old photo taken a couple of years ago and the new Crate Restoration papers.







No comments: