Friday 29 October 2010

Half Term Week



This week the kids have been home as its half term so they have been having some lovely long lie-ins!  Kim has been busy catching up with her GCSE Art work thats got to be done before Monday, I don't know where the rest of the week has gone to be honest.  Had work alot again lately so with that and then having to catch up with things at home the time flies.  I have managed to do two layouts this week though.  The first one is one using the funghi photos I've been taking on our morning walks and using a sketch from Lisa's blog.  The second one is using the only photo I managed to get of Alex on his 18th birthday a few weeks ago.





Just made some cupcakes so hoping to ice them before work as want to take a couple in with me to go with our afternoon cuppa!!

No comments: