Tuesday 21 September 2010

Sunny Tuesday

Another gorgeous day here in Norfolk the sun is out and its t-shirt weather again, got to love the great British weather!!  Not blogged for a week now the days just seem to go by so quickly now I'm working more, a busy week last week and then I had my crop on Saturday which was very busy and I did manage to make one card!!

Kim and I did abit of work on our Art Journals yesterday, Kim has lots of ideas and ways she wants to do her pages (more so than me!!) but we both get stuck on the journalling side of things but we're loving trying out new techniques and using lots of paint and Gesso!!

Have started a little tag mini album called 'Fall'.  Its going to have some of my photos I  take this Autumn, here's a piccie of the start of the front cover.

Right I'm off to the vets with Lucy again!  This time just for her yearly booster injection and general check up, not going to be a happy dog!!

No comments: