Monday 26 April 2010

New Week

Managed to fit in time for a layout this weekend, idea came from here and the papers are old ones by Paper Salon but loved the bright pink.

So whats on for this week?  Well housework and ironing today even though it is a lovely sunny day outside but its got to be done!  Tomorrow Neil and I are taking Wendy back down to Heathrow for her flight back to New Zealand after having spent three weeks here in the UK.  We have to get up about 3am tomorrow but the upside is I've managed to persuade Neil to stop at an Ikea store in London for me to look at some furniture for my craft room.  I have to choose some paint this week and then this long weekend we will attack the craft room with our paint brushes and rollers!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Parsloe said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! Love the bright pink! S x