Tuesday 13 April 2010

New Album Idea

I saw this great digital template on Cathy Zielske's blog last week and her hybrid layouts that she did and thought what a great idea it would be for an album.  You can buy the template from DesignerDigitals for £1.94 and you can either create a digital album or print out the blank template like I have and add your photos and papers from your stash.  You can either type in your journalling on the digital template (I used PSE7)or directly onto your printed version.

3 comments:

Stephanie Parsloe said...

Ohhhhh, i LOVE THIS!!!! What a fantastic idea, and the pages are great... and such excellent choices of paper of course! :)

Will you bring them IRL for me to see next time I'm over?

Steph xx

Scrapping4fun said...

I'll try and remember!!

Scrapping4fun said...

I'll try and remember!!