Monday 29 March 2010

Nearly the Easter holidays!

This week its Easter.  I finish work tomorrow and the kids finish on Thursday for two weeks - bliss!!!  Got a few things planned next week as my friend from New Zealand is coming over for a few weeks, staying with us as a base and there are a few shopping days planned (sorry Stephen!!!!).  This weekend I have to clear out my craft room to make it back into a bedroom for our guest!  It gives me a good excuse to sort out my stash and then I'm going to paint it a lighter, brighter colour and hopefully look for a few shelves or bookcase to put my stash on, generally just make it tidier and neater and get rid of things that I havn't used in years!!!

Finished this layout at the weekend using the new Crate papers (again!!) I actually did some sewing as well and got this lovely pink material which I sewed on at the bottom and tried to pleat it!!  As you can see its not very straight!!!

No comments: