Tuesday 20 October 2009

Some Layouts

Yesterday I didn't have the computer all day, had to wait for Neil to do a backup before I used it as we got some sort of virus on Sunday on it. Realised yesterday how much time I spend on the computer, whether its on MSN, Facebook, blog hopping and photo editing = hours!! So after the housework and washing got done, Lucy walked, I did some scrapping. Managed to do FOUR layaouts and all before I went to work at 12pm!!!

All About - used up some October Afternoon tags for this one and some fairly recent photos of the kids.

Take a Break - started this one at the crop on Saturday so finished it off yesterday. Papers are Cosmo Cricket.

Gunton Park - very simple layout that I saw in a copy of Creating Keepsakes Magazine and thought it would be ideal for this type of photo editing. Just some paint round the photos and journalling with a white pen.

Lucy's Taking Over - used a photo from a few years ago taken at my Mum and Dads when they had Lucy for two weeks when we went to Orlando. This layout is for the new challenge on A True Friend Blog. Papers and embellies are Sassafrass.

New Love - A very pink layout!! Photos taken by my friend Judith when we went on our photography workshop day. Layout inspired by Sassy Sasha, go visit her blog if you havn't already she does some brilliant layouts. Papers are from a pad of papers by DCWV.Okay, now off to do some more scrapping after its taking me an hour and a half to take photos of layouts, process, edit, and post up here!!! Our computer is mega slow today again.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Gorgeous layouts and LOL at Lucy Taking Over! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

Lori @ATF