Friday 16 October 2009

Illness strikes the house!

No, not me, not yet anyway!!! Poor Kimberley is off school with what seems like flu symptoms and is feeling really yucky, so shes snuggled up in bed with her laptop, plenty of juice and a bell just in case she needs attention!!!

Yesterday I popped out to Pensthorpe with my camera for a couple of hours and had a nice wander around and then treated myself to a scone and coffee afterwards!! Concentrated on the gardens and lakes more this time as the Autumn colours were lovely. Spent a long time round the red squirrel area they've got there now as well they were so comical but so hard to get a photo of as they don't stay still, ever!!! Got one really quickly and remembered that my camera has a video function so got a little video of one of them. Will try and upload a video on here soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! : )