Thursday 10 September 2009

Scrapbooking Layouts - At Last!!!

Having been suffering with a migraine for the last three days I havn't felt like doing much this week but felt abit better today so went and did some scrapping. Two layouts were half done left on my desk from weeks ago and then I did another three!

Funny Face - using photos of Lucy when she is running about like a mad thing, the faces she pulls! Papers are Scenic Route.
Follower of Fashion - layout of Kim's beloved sandals she got in the summer that were never off her feet! Papers are by Graphic 45.
Play - used Photoshop Elements to put these photos into a collage and was then able to journal on there as well. Papers are Scenic Route again.
Cleared for Landing - loved these photos taken last weekend. Papers are American Crafts which I've had for a while so forced myself to use them (layout scraplifted but can't remember whose!)
She is Sassy - another Photoshop Elements collage using these photos of Kimberley. I bought these blue background from an antique shop a few weeks back to use as a backdrop and had Kim pose for me so I could practise using the external flash.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Great layouts!!!!!