Sunday 16 August 2009

Weekend nearly over

Yesterday was my scrapbooking club day and although I know lots of my ladies were on holiday we had a good turn out. A few of us made a start on some ATC cards and managed to finish one or two!!! I did put together a mini book which I'll photograph later once all the photos and journalling are done.
Yesterday we went for a quick walk round the lake at Blickling Hall and on the way came across these lovely sunflowers and couldn't resist getting Neil to stop the car so I could take some photos!








Tomorrow I'm off on a Photography Workshop with my friend Judith for the day. Its held at Wensum Lodge and its meant to be for Beginners and more Advanced!! We will also be going on 'location' somewhere in the city to take some outdoor photos.

No comments: