Friday 3 July 2009

Friday!

Been trying to update my blog all day but our computer is so slow at the moment. I've had to wiat FOUR hours this morning for the virus guard to do its weekly check, there is definitely something wrong with that! When the check is going on you can't do anything else on the computer as it takes soooooooooooo long.

Anyway, here are a couple of layouts that I've managed to do over the last couple of weeks. The first one is using the photos of my Nan and Kimberley, the papers are K&Co. The second layout is using some old Making Memories papers and some of my fave Kraft cardstock.



Got my new camera Tuesday night, a Canon EOS 500D, its awesome!! Unfortunately not had a chance to take too many photos but here are a few! Hoping to get out and about at the weekend, weather permitting, to get some shots. The photos I took of Lucy show her in her normal position when I take the bean bags out! As soon as I say I'm going outside to sit in the sun for half an hour with the bean bags she runs outside onto the decking waiting for hers!!!



Looking forward to taking some photos of some Dartmoor ponies soon. I went to one of our local heath areas and there was a sign up saying they will be introducing ten ponies onto the heath, beats cows any day!!!
Tomorrow is our local Taverham Fete. Our Allotment Association has a stall to raise some money and Neil and I have offered to help out in the afternoon!! Been going to this fete every year since we moved here which is over thirteen years now. For years I helped on the First School stall, then the Middle school one, then Neil and I used to do airbrushed tattoos for a few years on our own stall!!









No comments: