Tuesday 16 June 2009

Tuesday Twitterings!!

Did a layout and a card yesterday afternoon. The card was a straight copy from this months UK Card Trends Magazine as I had the exact same paper (Die Cut with a View).














After the storm we got last night which included thunder and torrential rain the morning has started off fairly warm and sunny. The walk this morning was very wet though as you can imagine!!






It happened again. I didn't have my 70-300mm lens this morning as Neil has taken it into the camera shop to get a filter put on it as the one I had fell off! As we were headed back to the car I looked across a field and what did I see? Yep, you've guessed it a barn owl flying right towards me! As I said I didn't have the big lens only my 18-55mm and managed to get a few photos but if I had only had the big lens!!!!! One day I'll manage to get everything into place and get the photo I want. It hung around for ages as well obviously looking for food. (click for closer look).

No comments: