Monday 27 April 2009

Where do the weekends go?

Another busy weekend here. Saturday was my crop day and for once I actually spent the whole afternoon scrapping! I had six 8x8 layouts to do for my friends sisters 40th birthday book and I just about managed to do them all. Waiting for about 14 more photos and the book has to be finished by Friday!! So a busy week ahead.
Yesterday Kim, Neil, Lucy and I went to Herringfleet for a lovely walk upto the water mill and round the woods. Neil and I came here a couple of years ago I think it was. We had to go to Lowestoft which is close by to pick up a Sat Nav Neil had reserved at Halfords. For some reason the Norwich branch didn't have one and they couldn't get the one from Lowestoft sent to them.














On Saturday we went back to the place where we found lots of bluebells, most of them were out but will go back again this weekend as should think more will be out and the display should be great. Saw quite a few of these though. White bells!!











The reason I needed a Sat Nav is because of these guys. I'm driving down to Ipswich with Kim and two of her friends on Sunday afternoon for a McFly concert at the Regent Theatre! At least this time we'll be indoors and no chance of getting wet like last year at Thetford Forest!!

No comments: