Friday 27 February 2009

Spring Like Friday!

After abit of early morning rain the day looks to be abit brighter than usual and should reach a massive 11C, I kid you not! Must break out the Spring clothes if this keeps up!! Had a lovely day out yesterday with my BFF Judith. We went to Pensthorpe Nature Reserve near Fakenham which only took us about 25 minutes to get to. Been here a few times and love it, a great opportunity to use the camera. I took my tripod this time as I've found that the new lens I've got (70-300mm) is so heavy that my photos havn't been clear so tripod it was! Never used the tripod out and about before and had to ask someone if they knew how to stop the camera flopping about, Judith and I couldn't work out how to do it!!! They did thank goodness! Won't bore you with too many photos, will probably do a few layouts or a mini book with them I'm sure!! Keep thinking of buying another American Crafts D-ring album just for my wildlife layouts.

2 comments:

Lavender stamper said...

Hi Alison
I love your pictures, what camera do you use? I am getting a digital SLR for my birthday & keep looking at the NIkon D60 but am a complete novice & it has loads of buttons.............
Take care
Lisa
X

Katy said...

Lovely photos, a local Mandarin duck is my photography nemesis at the moment!