Saturday 31 January 2009

A Very Cold Saturday!



Its meant to be really cold this weekened all over England and 40% of snow here in Norfolk tomorrow and Monday. So to cheer us all up heres a photo of one of the roses that Jess and Laura bought me before they left. Having a lazy day today I think, taking Lucy out for a nice long walk and then do some ironing before I start some scrapbooking. Or I might just forget about the ironing altogether!!!!

I finished a mini book this week for Jessica in NZ and posted it off to her yesterday. Its got photos of her and Kim in it, I'll show you one photo of one page but don't want to spoil it for her in case she reads this!! The papers are from the Trimcraft range called 'Smirk' and were perfect for this book.

My first Legs, Bums & Tums exercise went well yesterday morning, my legs are only slightly sore this morning! It was abit different from what Judith and I thought it was going to be - we ended up doing a circuit of different exercises, mostly all standing up ones so no laying down!!! Was very surprised that I managed to do it all without collapsing in a heap in front of everyone but maybe this dog walking has been good for me!! Just need to tone up the wobbly bits!!

No comments: