Wednesday 28 January 2009

Still scrapping!






I'm on a roll at the moment with my scrapbooking!!! Here's another one I've just finished using some more of the K&Co papers out of the box and lots of bits and bobs that I've got hanging around. I'm made a decision to try and use up all the leftovers embellishments that I've got sitting in a drawer before I buy any new ones - don't know how long that will last though especially with all the new stash coming out soon!!! Either that or i'll give them to my Mum so I'll have to buy new ones!!!!




Alex had his haircut last night! After months, no, years of trying to get him to have his hair trimmed or even brushed! he just decided this week that enough was enough. His hair looked like this yesterday morning. And now it looks like this. He wouldn't smile for me as you can see!! Hes got to work on that.

1 comment:

Jane said...

oh wow that looks really really cool - and oh my god what a handsome dude!!