Wednesday 21 July 2010

M.I.A.

Been a while since I last posted I know but sometimes things catch up with you!!!  I was ill in bed for about three days with a bad virus and the weekend wasn't too much better.  This week I've been busy working and attending another day course at County Hall and in between its a case of  playing catch up around the house - still got a huge pile of ironing to do though!!   The kids are counting down to the end of the summer term and looking forward to their five weeks holiday.  Alex finishes at 6th Form today and Kim finishes High School at lunchtime Friday and then she's in her last year at High School, Year 11, and thats when the fun of studying and revising for GCSE's starts!!  But first five weeks off and well deserved, they've both done brilliantly this year and I'm very proud of them both.  We wait Alex's As Level results next month!!

Lovely walk over the heath common this morning, got up early and was there about 6.30am to try and beat the heat.

I've actually done a layout!  Been sitting on my desk all week waiting for me to do the journalling!  Photo taken when we were up in Whitby a couple of weeks ago. Papers are the new ones from Echo Park which are so good for summer layouts.

No comments: