Friday 25 June 2010

New Beginnings

Today was my official last day working at school as a Midday Supervisory Assistant.  I've been there for nearly six years and felt that I needed a change to get my brain working abit more and to have a change of scenery.  My new job, if you havn't already guessed from the pictures above, is of a Relief Library Assistant filling in for people when they are off sick or on holiday.  I will be roaming around Norwich/Norfolk going wherever the work takes me and I'm really looking forward to the new challenge.  I've already done three days training finding out about the library computer systems and have done sessions in a library as well learning how it all works.  Just going to wait for the phone to ring now!!!  I will be popping back to the school between now and the end of term doing some days as its only about four weeks till the summer holidays.

No comments: