Monday 21 June 2010

Busy Weekend

A very busy weekend was had by me after a busy week!  Saturday was my scrapbooking crop day and it was another busy one with lots of lovely ladies, lots of coffee and lots of talking!!  Didn't get anything done as usual but it was nice to see what everyone else was working on.

Yesterday Neil drove me, Lisa and her daughter Abi down to Needham Market to go to the scrapbooking & craft fayre that was there.  I was disappointed that there was only one stall that had the new upto-date scrapbooking papers and that was Steph from Indigo Mill who comes to my crop with her shop anyway!!  Lots of card making and lots of stamps but I still managed to spend money!  I got some new alphabets I was after and some of Tim Holtz grungepaper to have a play with.    After that it was back home and Kim and I went round Mum and Dads for lunch it being Fathers Day!!  On the way back from our walk yesterday morning I spotted a field full of poppies so after tea I went back and got some photos.

Today so far its been dog walking, cleaning house, ironing, work at the school and now trying to find a few minutes on the internet before Kim comes home from school and wants a cup of tea!!

No comments: