Sunday 9 May 2010

Where does the weekend go?

Kimberley and I went into the city to do abit of shopping yesterday and then we went to my Nans (Kim's Great Grandmother!) for lunch and a short walk!  My Nan bought me the pink owl door stopper for my craft room which is lovely.  I treated myself to the owl clock!!
















Today I've actually put together a tote bag using my sewing machine!  Now I am not a sewer - at school the teacher used to make me tidy up for everyone rather than try and teach me how to use the machines etc!!!! But with abit of help from Neil (as I didn't understand the instructions!!) its all together and I'm really pleased with my first sewing project.  I bought the piece of material from Jarrolds, it was all printed onto one piece of fabric and you cut out, put interfacing on and away you go.

So  the bag is done, my craft room is neat and tidy so I need to actually do some scrapbooking this week I think!!  Watch this space!!

No comments: