Sunday 16 May 2010

Crop Day

Yesterday was a very busy day, in the morning I had Suzanne from InspiredinNorfolk Photography round to my house with four other scrapbook club ladies to have our second photography lesson.  We spent a lovely two hours learning how to do still life photography using my conservatory, an old table and a black cloth plus a trip out to the garden to take some macro photos of some of my flowers.  Then it was straight to the scrapbook crop to set the tables out ready for the ladies!   Lisa did a free workshop teaching how to produce the mini book above which is a very quick and easy mini book which you can alter and make your own so easily.  We had Steph and Marie from IndigoMill come along as well with all their lovely stash, I obviously resisted - NOT!!!!  I bought a few more sheets of Crate Paper and some of the Basic Grey Max & Whiskers papers because they have dogs on!!

No comments: