Monday 1 March 2010

Start of a new week

Start of a new week and the sun is out and the sky is blue so fingers crossed it stays like that for a while!  The weekend was absolutely terrible a real wash out, rain on Saturday and yesterday it rained ALL day everywhere is soaked, the rivers have burst their banks.   On our walk this morning we couldn't complete it as the actual path had disappeared under very deep water!!

Lots more snowdrops about and wanted to get a close up of the inside of one of them as you never see them do you!
Managed to finish a layout yesterday, took me all day off and on as just couldn't seem to find my mojo!  The papers are Penny Lane from My Minds Eye that I bought the other day and the photo is of me and my friend Judith, we rarely get a photo together but when we went on a photography workshop last year someone offered to take one of us!  The 'fabulous friend' stamp is from Stampin Up that I think I borrowed off someone!!!  You can get the stamp and the punch from Lisa here (theres a special offer on at the moment).

No comments: