Monday 15 February 2010

Monday Half Term Week

Yesterday our daughter joined us on our walk with Lucy!  Think this must be the first time in a few years that Kim has come out with us for a walk.  We had to wait until after lunch as she doesn't like getting up too early during the weekends or the holidays!  Kim wanted to test her new walking boots out and to start wearing them in.   Worn in they got.  They also got wet.  muddy.  dirty.  Don't think Kim liked that too much!!

Today has been a day of tidying up, going to the pet shop, taking the finished 50th Anniversary Album to Mum and Dad (forgot to take photos of it, will get it back and do it!) and then I finished a couple of layouts i've had on my desk this weekend.  The papers are Making Memories ones that I picked up in the Jarrolds sale for about 25p I think they were, and the chipboard leaves/stalks are from Stampin Up (visit http://lavender-stamper.blogspot.com/ to order).  The green chipboard I painted and then used a white pen to make dots on to match the paper and coated with a glossy finish.
Now I must go and do some ironing!!

1 comment: