Tuesday 29 December 2009

Nearly back to normal!

Where has the time gone, such a build upto Xmas and then its gone in a day or two!!!  Xmas Day we had dinner at the in-laws and then went round my parents to open our presents and to take my Nan home.  Boxing Day morning Neil, Kim and I went upto Riverside to do a little bit of sale shopping in Next (one top, two necklaces) and Boots (makeup box reduced from £60 to £20).  We went to my parents for tea and my Cousin Kate and her little boy Jack were there and my Aunt and Uncle so it was a full house.

Sunday we  had to take Alex and some mates to Eccles Beach for the day so we took Lucy for a walk on the beach, boy was it cold!  Then we just veged out and pottered about at home watching TV!  Yesterday Neil and I went for a drive out near Kings Lynn to see some Little Owls but they weren't about so on the way home we stopped at Staples and I treated myself to my first laptop!  Just got to find the money now to pay for it!!!  Neil went back to work today so I've done the housework, ironing, took Lucy for a very long walk and then I've been in my craft room trying to finish a few bits and pieces.


No comments: