Monday 9 November 2009

A Year Older!

Well yesterday was my 47th birthday!! Can't believe that in three years time I'll be 50, don't think I'll celebrate that one!!!! Not much happened on my birthday. I had booked in to do an Owl Experience not far from here but they never got back to me to book it so we were left with a day with no where to go!! In the end we just took Lucy for a very long walk as the weather was gorgeous along the river at Buxton (Norfolk) and about 3pm we went to our special 'owl' place to try and see the Barn Owls hunting but didn't get to see them close up this time. We all went to Mum and Dads for a lovely roast dinner and Christmas Pudding!!! Present wise the kids bought me a t -shirt with an owl on it and a pair of gloves for my walks!! Mum got me something for my dining room table in purple (the in colour you know!) Neil paid for the Owl Experience which hopefully will be able to do soon. So the day passed without too much excitement and I even did all the ironing on my birthday!!Been very busy getting things organised for my 21st November Crop. Going to have some Make and Takes, Indigo Mill is coming along, going to be a demo from Stampin Up and a few other things, enough to keep everyone busy. So been busy cutting out and stamping. I was also asked by Stephanie at Indigo Mill to produce some layout examples from a kit that she sent me that she will be selling at the crop. I managed to get two 12x12 layouts, a 6x12 layout and a card with some left over. A very long email will be going out soon to all the ladies on my crop list!!!




Managed to get a few quick photos of the kids yesterday, bribery as it was my birthday!!! They're not the greatest as they wouldn't let me mess about with settings and flashes, wanted it over and done with quickly I think!




























No comments: