Thursday 12 November 2009

Xmas Crafting!

Been busy the last couple of days getting things ready for my crop next Saturday. Doing a couple of Make and Takes so have been cutting out loads of tags on the Sizzix machine and cuttiing out papers and die cuts!!! Got a few Xmas Gift Ideas as well which I'll have on an Inspiration Table. Sending out emails and making posters and info sheets! Not had the car for a couple of days as its been in the garage for its MOT so no walk photos to show you today! Did go into the city yesterday and had one of these. My first Starbucks Gingerbread Latte! It was yum!! Was sad and bought the cup home to take a photo of!!!

Did have a little photo session with Lucy this morning! I found the kids Xmas hat in the cupboard and tried to get Lucy to keep it on her head while I took some photos, quite tricky really and as you can see she didn't look too impressed! Will have another try tomorrow!

No comments: