Thursday 29 October 2009

Half Term Week

Been a fairly quiet week so far. Spent a couple of days just chilling at home. Yesterday I went to see my Nan and had a walk round the Cathedral and took some more photos. The weather has been glorious the last couple of days, blue skies and upto 17C, not normal for this time of year. Today I went into the city with my friend Angela to do some shopping and treat ourselves to a nice lunch. We went to a restaurant called Wagamamas and I had a chicken & squash curry with rice which was yummy. Bought myself an early birthday present as well! I need a warm coat for walking Lucy and found one in Next of all places not that its cold enough for coats yet. Love this one though as its long enough to cover my bum, just what you need on a cold and frosty morning!!

This mornings walk was lovely, blue skies, sun and mist, my favourite! Trees are looking all autumny. Hoping to go to Holt Country Park in the morning for a walk and then in the afternoon owl spotting if the weather holds out.

No comments: