Thursday 22 October 2009

Blackmail works!!

Blackmailed Alex into letting me take a few piccies of him this week! Had to promise to take him to 6th Form a couple of times this week which I end up doing anyway! Had to be mega quick while he was playing with Lucy, used the 50mm fixed lens so didn't quite get the photos I would have liked but at least I've got some! Not sure if the one with his tongue out was just me catching him while he was talking or he was sticking it out at me!!! (Click on them for closer look).

Went into the city today and went into our local craft shop and treated myself to some of the new Sassafrass Monstrosity papers. Feel a mini book coming on!!


Love seeing deer first thing in the morning, this one was just that little bit too far away but it stood there for ages watching us.

No comments: