Wednesday 16 September 2009

Some Layouts

Here are a few layouts that I've been working on over the last few days, had to wait until I got a new acid free black pen yesterday before I could finish them by doing the journalling!

Top Marks - Using my new Cosmo Cricket papers which I've been hoarding!! Layout of Alex holding his exam results which I then copied, cut out and added to the layout.
So Many Birds - A layout using new Cosmo Cricket papers which I love, so me!! Photos from Pensthorpe (again!). I love going there, theres always something to take photos of. Neil bought me a years membership there the last time we went so I can go there now for free whenever I like.
Learn - Miracle of miracles but some more photos of Alex!! Taken the morning he started College/6th Form.
Beach Comber - Layout of Lucy taken on Holkham Beach a couple of weekends ago. Papers are from Sassafrass and I saw this layout in the new Scrapbook Trends magazine so used some of the ideas. The photo I used a Vignette in Photoshop Elements and was pleased with the look, very beachy.
I have also been adding to my brilliant Reading Log that Jane made for me. Here are a couple more pages.

Got work every day this week so no trips out for me!!! Alex still seems to be enjoying his 6th Form and we've noticed such a change in him already - for good!!! He just doesn't stop talking to us now, tells us whats been going on, talks to us about his coursework. He's loving Philosophy and is coming out with some weird stuff!! So him!!!!He's still not got his papers through to do his Classic Civilisation course which he's doing by Distance Learning but hopefully they should get news about this tomorrow.

Its my scrapbooking club this Saturday, nice to catch up with everyone and have a good gossip over coffee!!! We have Indigo Mill coming along with all their lovely stash so I'm sure to be doing some shopping as well.

No comments: