Tuesday 9 June 2009

Two Layouts

Managed to finish off a layout I started yesterday using a photo of me (I know, shock horror!!!) taken in the bluebells. Jane will be pleased as the papers are all from Stampin Up!!. Terrible photo of the layout but had to take them in the conservatory as its raining still outside and the light was terrible even in there, the colours are alot more vibrant in real life.
The second layout is using a photo of me (again!!) and my much younger Cousin Kate!! The papers are October Afternoon and I've distressed and inked the edges of the papers and even painted a red border round the photo! The title letters 'Shady' are by Stampin Up, painted and then glossed over to make them shiny and glittery. Don't forget to click on the photos for a closer look.
Right I'm off to work, fingers crossed it doesn't pour down!!!

No comments: