Thursday 12 February 2009

Robin Watching!






Woke up this morning to another thin layer of snow but by 10 o'clock it had all gone and the roads were clear enough for me to go to the supermarket. After unpacking everything my friend Judith rang to say that she had seen about four robins on our green (area opposite us where we walk the dogs) and did I want to go and get some photos, so armed with our cameras we stalked some robins!! Took my 18-55mm lens and managed to get fairly close to one of them.




I've got a drawer in my craft room with quite a few half finished layouts in, layouts that I've started and then lost inspiration on, so I have started going through some of them to try and finish them off. Here's one I half started and finished it off using some inspiration from UKScrappers Cyber Crop last weekend. The layout shows some photos of Boyzone that Judith, Angela, Kim and I went to see last summer. The next layout is another one for my Norwich Album using the photos of Dragon Hall taken last week. I want to get a few more layouts done for this album so I can take it with me with I go to the Norwich 12 Photography Competition Winners Evening in March.

No comments: